We tutor in all levels of academic subjects and so much more!
Learning is different for everyone. Some subjects comes easier to some than they do to others. But there’s one thing that applies to every student: anyone can learn and excel if they’re taught the right way.
Our mission is to build students’ confidence in their own problem-solving abilities, so they can succeed in school and anywhere else in life.
We tutor across a broad range of subjects and focuses, to help students become comfortable with the topics that challenge them. ***Need help with a subject not listed above? We can still help! Give us a call at 440-494-6284
Two Tutors > One Tutor
Our tutors are a true team! We’ve found our tutors help students learn even better and excel even faster than having just one! While one tutor explains broad concepts, another answers individual questions or helps the student through sticking points. We do one-on-one tutoring, for students who prefer individualized attention and group tutoring for more than one student or classrooms.
The many benefits of two tutors
- Great for students with ADHD, who have trouble focusing
- Multiple perspectives for better understanding of materials and concepts
- Learn at a student’s pace and have the confidence to ask questions
- Provide both board-level and personalized instruction in the same setting
Virtual Online Tutoring
- Regardless of where you live, we are always open to online tutoring sessions, which allows the student to stay in the safety and comfort of their home. They can save a lot of time and energy for students, parents, and tutors, since there is no commute time.
In-Person, Private Sessions
- What areas do we service? We tutor in the Cleveland-Akron area in Ohio.
Where do tutoring sessions take place? Sessions take place at 1) the student’s local library or 2) the student’s home, whichever is preferable for the parent(s) and student.
We offer one-on-one tutoring sessions if the student prefers just one tutor
We do both virtual and in-person, private sessions for one-on-one tutoring
- Students can form study groups with friends and then contact us about scheduling. Students can also join an already-existing small group (no more than 10 students).